GENTLE BEGINNERS HATHA YOGA - Monday, Tuesday @9:45am
This class is appropriate for adults of any age, including seniors and those looking for a gentle introduction to yoga. The class is structured around rejuvenating the body, including stretches, breathing techniques, attention to alignment and meditation. Gentle yoga practice helps develop greater flexibility and can be effective in preventing and slowing bone density loss. Regular mindfulness meditation practice can help relieve stress and stay centered, and energized.
BEGINNERS HATHA YOGA - Monday @6:30pm, Wednesday @7:00pm
This class is suitable for complete beginners and more advanced students who want to focus on alignment and building strong foundation. Class is energetic and designed to strengthen the body, improve flexibility and to learn how to relieve stress in daily life. Pranayama and relaxation are integral part of a class. Pranayama is a science of yogic breathing techniques that are beneficial in managing stress and help relieving the symptoms of asthma. Every class ends with a guided relaxation.
INTERMEDIATE HATHA YOGA - Tuesday @6:30pm
This intermediate hatha yoga class is suitable for those who have prior yoga experience. The class includes beginner and intermediate poses. Students will benefit from this class by deepening their practice of foundational and intermediate asanas, strength building, balance and relaxation techniques.
YOGA + HIIT - Thursday @6:30pm
Yoga + High Intensity Interval Training
*** fierce, de-stressing, fun, challenging, and self- expressing movements ***
* Yoga Shred moves are Sadie Nardini’s signature creations. Yoga Shreds are made to be safer and better- aligned versions of regular HIIT forms.
* Class consists of warm-up, workout and cool-down.
* Targeting both fast-twitch and slow-twitch muscle fibers!
* Fast-twitch muscle fibers are what tighten and tone your body, help you get stronger for movement without injury, and gives muscles more definition and tone.
* Increased metabolism by up to 15% for 48 hours!
* Afterburn Effect: a rise in calories and fat burn that lasts from 12-48 hours after your workout!
* Tabata timing: 4-minute blocks of 20 seconds activity, 10 seconds rest, 8 rounds total.
* Yoga Shreds create stronger bones through mindful impact.
* HIIT optimizes your cardio capacity, or your ability to process oxygen, better than anything else. You’ll be able to do all your other exercising, like yoga, running, cycling, etc — with more ease!
YOGA FOR TEENAGERS - Friday @6:30pm
Yoga for teenagers brings unique beneﬁts which allow them to relax and unwind, improves focus and teaches how to manage stress as well as ensure physical ﬁtness.
In my course designed specifically for teenagers, I incorporate Yoga with Mindful Eating, and Resilience Building Program. All these techniques combined together bring unique benefits to young people; reduced anxiety and tension, improved listening skills, enhanced concentration and memory, to name just a few.
RESTORATIVE YOGA – Sunday @6:00pm (monthly class)
Practicing restorative yoga provides an opportunity to step out of the ‘doing’, into the ‘ being’ and slow everything right down. When your life is racing full-speed ahead, so is your mind. Combined with meditation, this practice helps create mental spaciousness, stillness and time for self-reflection. The props assist in helping you to hold poses longer. Restorative yoga is about the centering of your breath and body – aligning the physical and mental by practicing stillness or gentle movement for extended periods of time. Long, supported poses help your body to fully engage, soften, and allow the precise positioning to work its magic.
Restorative yoga has a soothing effect on the nervous system and by reducing “fight or flight” response it brings you into a state that allows for renewal and rejuvenation. Restorative yoga provides a bridge between familiar poses and, to many, the unfamiliar practice of meditation. Calming your mind not only reduces stress and anxiety, but also boosts your immune function, decreases inflammation, and increases positive emotions. After the practice you will indulge your senses with delicious and healthy vegan treat.
I am looking forward to welcome you and guide you through this gentle yet powerful practice.
Suitable for complete beginners.