Banana Bread Recipe
gluten free, sugar free,
Packed with minerals such as magnesium, selenium and potassium, rich in fibre. Delicious and simple!
- 260g oats (blended into flour)
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 handfuls of pecans or walnuts
- butter for greasing
1. Preheat oven to 250C.
2. Add oats into a blender or food processor and blend until they form a fine flour.
3. Add bananas, eggs, coconut oil, peanut butter, baking powder, cinnamon and blend until smooth.
6. Mix in pecans/walnuts.
7. Pour the batter into a parchment paper-lined or greased bread pan, smoothing the top off with a spatula.
8. Bake at 250C for 45-50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown, and a toothpick comes out cleanly or with minimal crumbs. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely before slicing.
9. Store in a container at room temperature for up to one week.