gluten free, dairy free, processed sugar free, vegan
Packed with minerals such as selenium, zinc, potassium, magnesium and Omega3 Fatty Acids. Delicious and simple!
- 130g roasted pecans (100g for the mixture, 30g for coating)
- 80g pitted dates, (soaked in hot water for 15 min)
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds + 3 tbsp for coating
- 5 tbsp ground almonds +3 tbsp for coating
1. Put pecans in food processor and pulse
until roughly chopped. Set aside.
2. Put dates, melted coconut oil and banana
in food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add remaining ingredients, and mix on
low setting (you can do this step also in a
bowl, mixing thoroughly).
4. Using a tablespoon measure, spoon out
mixture and roll in balls.
5. Coat each ball in the remaining pecans,
ground almonds and hemp seeds.
6. Place on a parchment covered baking
sheet and refrigerate for at least thirty
minutes, until they harden.
7. Store in the fridge in a container or plastic
bag for up to 4 days.